About the job
Sisters in SL are looking for Sales Representatives to join the team to work on gaining sponsorship for the magazine.
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Researching business owners that fit with the genre of the magazine
- Selling sponsorship packages and meeting clients needs
- Building a relationship with existing sponsors for repeat ad sales
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of deals
- Providing an weekly update on ad sales
-Provides historical records by maintaining records on customer sales.
At least 60 days old
Open to female/ male applicants
Experience in sales/ marketing or just a good people person!
Has discord and ability to communicate via voice
Familiar with using google docs for record keeping
Energetic and great fun to be around!
Team player but also not afraid to use own initiative and bring ideas to the group
Ability to communicate with everyone on all levels
Professional but down to earth
No drama queens/ kings, prima-donna's
Staff have the flexibility to work within hours that suit them
(we do not offer free gym membership!)
Good work /life balance
Staff receive discount on Blossom Meadows community homes
Good pay package
Positive and friendly environment
Tuesday non working day for all staff